The unique route, historically connected with a chain of stone towers, within which we will cross high mountain passages following the traces of ancient strangers, visit historical sights and beautiful natural phenomena.
Duration: 3 days
- Airport shuttle;
- Accommodation in guest houses;
- Tower Complex tour;
- Evening departure to the mountain scenic viewpoint;
- Light supper under the stars;
- Early departure for breakfast on the top of the Arkhon Mountain Pass overlooking the Caucasus Mountain Range;
- Visiting the highest mountain Alanian monastery;
- Dinner in the Kurtatin Gorge;
- A trip to Dzivgis rock fortress and to the ancient necropolis in Dargavs, on the way to which we will see the “Kurt Family Tower” and fascinating swings overlooking the entire gorge.
- On the way back, visiting water pools with hot springs, where the group takes a rest after a day rich in impressions, and
- Early breakfast;
- Departure to the Mamison Gorge, through the Zaramag Water Basin;
- Visiting the ethnic museum of K.L. Khetagurov’s house;
- Dinner in the Alagir Gorge;
- Tour to Vladikavkaz is possible;
- Airport shuttle.
Accommodation in guest houses and rooms of the Tower Complex during the trip.
Tour dates and prices are being updated.
Book in advance and get your discount.